Airtnt is a shipping platform that connects Shoppers who want to send their goods and Travelers who have available weight and wants to earn money
By accessing the website at http://airtnt.app, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Airtnt’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Airtnt’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Airtnt at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Delivery charges are set by the passenger Airtnt does not charge a fee for any delivery service.
3. Prohibited items
Travelers should always inspect what is inside the package. We strongly recommend that travelers don’t accept any closed package for both parties safety. Shoppers and Travelers must comply with the country’s regulations regarding customs and imported goods.
- Knives, police batons, and other weapons
- Aerosols and flammable liquids
- Any item that is prohibited by law in the place of origin, the destination, or -any jurisdiction through which the item will be transported
- Any product or item related to illegal activities, such as the production of
- Illegal Drugs
- Live Animals
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives
- Human remains
- Stolen property
- Counterfeit goods or currency
- The materials on Airtnt’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Airtnt makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Airtnt does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Airtnt shall not be responsible for any customs or import issues that may arise from the transaction, or for any loss, injury or damage that the shopper or traveler may suffer in connection with or arise from the transaction. Passengers should be aware that confirming the transaction in the application means that they are fully responsible for receiving the package either at home or in a mailbox, and if the package is lost, Airtnt will not be responsible and the traveler must pay the price of the item
- Shoppers are obligated to pay any custom duties paid in the airport by the traveler (requires a proper signed document from the authorities as a proof of payment)
- Airtnt is not responsible for any party’s performance of its obligations in that transaction.
- Airtnt is not an owner or operator of transportation services, and neither Airtnt nor its employees own any items.
- Airtnt does not provide any logistical capabilities or services.
- Airtnt is not a shipping company.
- Airtnt is not a logistic company.
- Airtnt employees, employees, or affiliates do not ship items.
- Airtnt connects travelers and shoppers only.
In no event shall Airtnt or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Airtnt’s website, even if Airtnt or a Airtnt authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Airtnt’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Airtnt does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Airtnt may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Airtnt does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Airtnt has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Airtnt of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Airtnt may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Istanbul, Turkey and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.